Welcoming exterior makes both you and your guests happy to arrive. From doors to house numbers, window frames and landscaping, these eye-catching ideas might inspire a few changes around your own home.
- Install outdoor lighting. Outdoor lighting provides safety and curb appeal. Outdoor LED lightsare simple to install, last an estimated 40,000 hours and use a minimal amount of electricity, so you save over the long term.
- Upgrade inefficient windows. The U.S. Department of Energy has determined that at least 30% of a home’s energy can be lost through drafty windows. Save an average of 10-25% annually on your heating and cooling bill by installing highly efficient ENERGY STAR windows.
- Add a pop of color. Windows also are a prime candidate to accent your home with color. Sunrise® Windows now offers a full array of 12 window frame colors ranging from Antique Red to Iron Ore to Black.
- Replace old hardware. If your hardware is outdated, rusty or nondescript, it’s time for a change. Get a new door lockset, house numbers and mailbox in a coordinating finish to give your exterior a cohesive, stylish look.
- Give landscaping some love. Add value to your home by increasing curb appeal with an attractive, functional landscape. Planting flowers in bold, bright hues is a surefire way to make your yard feel more welcoming. Not a lot of space? A container garden provides a riot of color even if your front yard is minimal.
For more information about improving your home with windows and doors, find an authorized Sunrise® Windows & Doors dealer in your area.