Double hung windows are among the most popular residential window styles, and for good reason. They’re versatile, low-maintenance, and their timeless design makes them suitable for architectural styles ranging from Colonial to Craftsman and everything in between.
Casement windows open and close effortlessly with the simple turn of a crank handle. Hinged along the side, they pivot outward like a door and can open a full 90 degrees, allowing you to catch a cross breeze from many different angles.
Our sliding windows feature Narrowline frames and expansive glass areas for maximum visibility. The easy-glide rollers make for effortless operation and with two moveable sashes that can pivot inward, fresh air will be plentiful and cleaning your windows will be a breeze.
Timeless and elegant, bay and bow window systems can add character to your home like few other architectural elements can. From outside they offer style and dimension, while on the inside they provide panoramic views that can make a room feel more spacious.
Picture windows provide expansive, unobstructed views, allowing you to showcase your outdoor scenery. They’re impressive enough to stand alone, but when paired with other window styles picture windows create a truly breathtaking vista.
A hallmark of historical architecture, single hung windows offer traditional charm and excellent energy efficiency. Their simple design features a moveable bottom sash for ventilation while the stationary upper sash reduces air infiltration.
Garden windows are most commonly installed in kitchens, either above the stove or the sink, and feature a ledge that can serve as extra counter space while keeping potted herbs within arm’s reach.
Aptly named, awning windows are hinged along the top and open by tilting outward from the bottom, creating an awning-like effect. Even during a light rainstorm, this unique design allows fresh air to enter your home while keeping rainwater out.
Hopper windows are essentially upside down awning windows in that they’re hinged along the bottom and open by tilting inward from the top. This design makes them perfect for basements, as they allow sunlight and fresh air inside, but keep dust and debris out.
Our specialty windows come in a variety of geometric shapes and are perfect for homeowners who want to add a touch of architectural charm and personal style to their homes. Bring light to your home’s uppermost level with a pair of eyebrow dormers, or round out your living room’s rustic design with an attractive circle-top window.
Our sliding patio doors are smooth and easy to operate, yet sturdy and secure with a three-point locking system. They also provide plenty of natural light which can dramatically reduce your reliance on daytime electrical lighting.
Combining elegance and durability, our Gardenview® doors come in a variety of hinged configurations, allowing you to create the perfect bridge between the comfort of your home and the natural beauty of your outdoor space.
Our eye-catching front entry doors are engineered to perform and built to last, providing unparalleled home security and protection from the elements while also increasing curbside appeal.
Select from numerous colors and finishes, decorative glass patters, hardware options, and more to create doors that are truly unique.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified for all climate zones
- Some of the lowest U-Factor and SHGC numbers available in the market
- Secure, long-lasting seal, with edge deletion, provides superior performance that's guaranteed to last a lifetime
- Two chambers filled with the same insulation found in high-end coolers
- Offers seven times better R-Values than hollow-frame vinyl windows
- Insulates twice as well as competitive foam-filled frames
- Low-profile French cam locks routed into the frame
- Locks fastened through three layers of .075 iUPVC
- Scores 10 out of 10 on AAMA forced entry test
- Fusion-welded with no weep holes
- Triple weather stripping at every point of contact
- Dedicated extrusions and step jambs
- One of the lowest published air leakage rates available in the marketplace
- Designed to match the beauty and elegance of wood windows
- Narrowline, dedicated extrusions adds beauty without sacrificing strength
- Coved, mitered interior glazing beads add styling and additional security
- Self-tensioning block-and-tackle balance system; same system used by the higher-cost, name brands
- Engineered to last four times as long as competitive systems
- Locking pin and shoe ensures easy, secure tilt-ins for simple cleaning
- Coordinated recessed night latches extend out from the frame to allow ventilation
- 27% Greater visible viewing area than traditional vinyl windows
- Mulled with one of the narrowest systems available to maximize viewing area
- Fully fusion-welded frames and sashes provide stronger, more airtight windows than mechanically fastened competitive products
- Complete closed frame system keeps water from entering the mainframe, eliminating the need for unsightly weep holes
- Made from iUPVC, a high-tech, synthetic polymer that offers significantly better energy efficiency than wood or metal windows
- Environmentally friendly polyurethane insulated core is five times more energy efficient than solid wood
- Steel doors constructed with 22-gauge face sheets, and feature steel stile/rails
- Fiberglass doors feature wood stile/rails
- ELITE Grain fiberglass doors feature a combination of composite and Alaskan Yellow Cypress stile/rails
- Eight stain and 21 standard paint choices available
- PG40 rated, withstanding more than 50% higher water infiltration and structural loads than industry standard
- Solid eastern white pine jambs wrapped with maintenance-free vinyl
- Available in three sizes
- Universal to all door types
- Stained or painted to match the color of the door
- Allows simple adjustments of the door to compensate for uneven walls, shifts in the home/door frame, and ensures a weather-tight seal
- Up to 5⁄8" vertical, 3⁄16" horizontal adjustments
- Standard on Woodgrain Steel, Smooth Steel, and ELITEGrain® fiberglass doors
- Premium ball bearing hinges come standard
- Adjustable threshold rail (with patented flexible seal) interlocks with high dam aluminum sill for an impenetrable barrier between threshold and interior
- Composite sill base will not warp, wick moisture, or rot
- Sill extensions available
- Optional decorative or functional thresholds available
- Durable Q-Lon™ compression weather stripping between the door and the jamb for maximum sealing against water and air infiltration
- Finished surface requires little maintenance
- Bottom weather strip on steel doors features dual bulbs and fins; slides on/off for ease of replacement
- 4"x 12" plate made of 20-gauge steel comes standard with all doors for protection against forced entry
- Featured in jamb of single doors and header of double doors
- Knob, Handlesets, and Deadbolts available
- Five finish options (chrome available in Century Hardware only)
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty against tarnish and mechanical defects
- 1"-thick, thermally sealed ODL glass panels available for entry doors, sidelites, and transoms
- Fifteen distinctive patterns available, from traditional to contemporary
- xGen™ high-performance glass frame withstands harsh weather conditions; backed by the best warranty in the industry
- Glass textures and caming can be changed to achieve the desired look
- eMAX Energy Glass units, with dual Low-E coatings are also available (Clear glass only)
- Combination of door components that have been engineered to work together to protect homes from weather, weather-related issues, and insect damage
- Foundational element of all Paragon steel and fiberglass doors
From polyurethane insulated frames and stainless-steel spacers to dual-pane, low-e glass panels with argon or krypton fills, our windows are built to provide ultimate energy efficiency.About Energy Efficiency
What do you get when you combine countless hours at the drafting board with cutting-edge technology and top-of-the-line materials? You get Sunrise windows.Custom Designs
Our Lifetime Non-Prorated warranty is fully transferable to a second property owner and covers the entire window from top to bottom—and when we say entire, we mean it.Our Lifetime Warranty
We don’t just want you to be in love with your new windows on the day we install them, we want you to love them for many years to come.Our Craftsmanship
GET THE FACTS! Learn Everything You Need to Know About Vinyl Replacement Windows
Eight critical areas you must know before you make a choice
Learn about the most important efficiency number of all
Learn why buying is about much more than a piece of glass